Getting a home of yours is one of the best feelings. Many of you might be planning to build your new home in the new year, and we wish you all the best for the same. At the same time, it becomes very important to start the construction work of your house according to the Bhumi Pujan Muhurta. Bhoomi Pujan is done before the construction of the house to please God and it is very important to seek his blessings before starting the auspicious work of construction.
So in this blog, we will not only find out the Shubh Muhurat for Bhoomi Pujan in the new year but will also look at the things that you should do during Bhoomi Pujan, Bhoomi Pujan Vidhi, and rituals.
Land worship, what is it?
Bhumi means mother earth. It is necessary that we give them the utmost respect. Bhoomi Pujan is always done before starting the construction of the house. Apart from the deities, Pandit ji also worships the five elements of nature during Bhumi Pujan. According to Vastu Shastra, the method of worshiping the land should always be in the north-east direction of the house.
A Bhumi Pujan Muhurat for the New Year : Bhumi Pujan Muhurat for 2022
The foundation stone of the house is laid before starting the construction of Bhoomi Pujan. According to astrology, the best months for Bhumi Pujan are Baisakh (May), Margashirsha (December), Paush (January), and Phalguna (March). According to the astrologer, the Shravan, Magha, Bhadrapada, and Kartik months are good.
At the same time, do not start the construction of the house from Ashadh Shukla to Kartik Shukla. It is believed that Lord Vishnu sleeps from Ashadh Shukla Ekadashi to Kartik Shukla Ekadashi. So if you start building the house during this 4 month period, you may not get the blessings of Vishnu.
Bhoomi Puja Muhurta June 2022
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta July 2022
There is no auspicious time for any Bhumi Pujan in July 2022. However, you can consult an online Astrologer. Because according to your horoscope there may be some auspicious time.
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta August 2022
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta September 2022
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta October 2022
There is no auspicious time for any Bhumi Pujan in October 2022. However, you can consult an astrologer. Because according to your horoscope there may be some auspicious time.
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta 2022 November
There is no auspicious time for any Bhumi Pujan in November 2022. However, you can consult an astrologer as there may be some auspicious time according to your horoscope.
Bhoomi Pujan Muhurta 2022 December
Auspicious date for Griharambha Muhurta in 2022
One should also look within a particular month to find the best dates to start any type of construction work. According to our astrologers, the dates given below are most suitable for starting the construction of the house.
|2nd||3rd||5th||7th||10th||12th||13th||15th||1(first) Krishna Paksha|
On the other hand, Sunday, Tuesday and Saturday are such days, which should be avoided in the new year. The best days for Bhoomi Pujan are Monday and Thursday.
Bhoomi Puja Dates 2022: Shubh Nakshatra 2022 for home start
According to our Vastu astrologers, the best constellations for land worship this year are Shatabhisha, Dhanishta, Uttarashada, Uttarbhadrapada, Rohini, Revathi, Chitra, Uttaraphalguni, Mrigashira, Anuradha, Swati, Hasta, and Pushya. It is considered good to start the construction of houses on these Nakshatras.
Apart from the above mentioned nakshatras, all other nakshatras should be avoided while considering the foundation worship.
What to do and what not to do after buying land for house construction?
According to astrologers, there are some things, by following which you can increase the auspiciousness of that land. Our astrologers suggest that after buying land:
- Grow plants at the construction site, especially if you don’t plan to start construction soon.
- It is also considered auspicious to erect the walls of the premises before starting the construction of the house.
- Building you compound wall is not part of building a home.
- You are not required to perform Bhoomi Puja before building the compound wall.
- It is considered good luck to let a cow eat grass from its land.
- If you are not able to start construction of a house after buying land due to any reason or any other reason, then definitely consult astrologers.
Auspicious time for the foundation stone laying ceremony in 2022
There are some months according to the Hindu calendar when you should avoid laying the foundation stone of a new house. Here is a list of inauspicious times for Bhoomi Pujan this year.
- Chaitra- The month of Chaitra starts in March and lasts till April. People should avoid house construction during this period as it brings difficulties.
- Jyeshtha – In the month of Jyeshtha, the planets are usually not in a favorable position in June.
- Shravan – The month of Shravan starts in August. If he wants to build a house these days, he may face financial loss.
- Ashwin – Some days should be ignored while talking about the construction of the house in the month of October.
- Ashadh – The month of Ashadh falls in July. Laying the foundation stone of the house in this month can result in loss in business.
- Bhadrapada – Building a house in the month of September can lead to quarrels and tension in the family. Therefore, it should be avoided to lay the foundation of the house in this month. The end of September is sometimes a good time for Bhoomi Pujan.
- Magh – The month of Magh may or may not be beneficial for land worship in 2022. You can consult astrologers regarding this.
Also, check our other new blogs
Bhoomi worship method told by an astrologer
- This place is mostly in the northeast direction of the site. That place is clean.
- After taking bath, clean it before Bhoomi Pujan.
- Add some Ganges water to purify it.
- Vastu defects or negative energy around the construction site will be eliminated. The person conducting the puja should always sit facing east. The priest sits facing north.
- A 64-part drawing has also been made in the northeast direction of the construction site. The diagram represents different deities.
- The priests worship Lord Ganesha, taking care of any obstruction during the construction.
- Lord Ganesha is worshipped, a lamp of ghee or oil is lit. Then the priest starts worshiping the snake deity and an urn.
- Snake worship is necessary before the construction of the house. Meanwhile, the Kalash represents the universe. Mango or betel leaves are placed on the Bhumi Pujan Kalash filled with water.
- A coconut is seated on top of the Kalash. A coin and betel nut are kept in the Kalash and Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi should be worshipped.
- The purpose of Kalash Puja is to channelize the divine energy and attract prosperity and positivity to the particular land.
- As per the rituals, the snake deity is worshiped by chanting mantras and pouring milk, ghee and curd on it.
- Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped by placing betel nut and coin in the Kalash. The Dikpal and Kuldevta, the god of directions, are also worshipped during the rituals.
- The foundation stone or brick is laid by digging a small part of the ground.